Prototype 2 (stylized as [PROTOTYPE2]) is a 2012 open world action-adventure video game. Developed by Canadian studio Radical Entertainment and published by Activision, it is the sequel to 2009's Prototype. The game was announced at the 2010 Spike VGA Awards. Versions for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One were released on July 14, 2015 alongside the first game as Prototype Biohazard Bundle. Separate versions of the games became available on August 12, 2015. The game features a new protagonist, James Heller, as he goes on a quest to destroy the Blacklight virus. The story is one of revenge, as Heller wants to kill Alex Mercer, protagonist of the original Prototype, after his family was killed in the outbreak of the Blacklight virus
Open World Action
April 24th, 2012
PC, PS3, Xbox 360
- Designed and implemented a variety of story and open world missions.
- Used Lua and proprietary placement tools to implement story/open world missions.
- Created custom camera sequences in game for dramatic moments and important reveals.
- Set dressed owned mission areas with props and ambient NPCs for world storytelling.
- Worked closely with writers and artists to ensure custom content was cohesive with the mission.
- Championed implementation of Black.net terminals and open world hunt targets.
A Stranger Among Us
Main story escort